Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter
















Well, tomorrow is Easter and Declan and I are headed to Fripp Island with my sister and her kids. I cannot wait to get away and just relax and play! Jason will be here working. We are so sad that he is not coming with us :-( He needs and deserves a break, but unfortunately he has to work. I will take lots of pictures for him. I have a feeling Declan is going to love the beach this time! I cannot wait to see his reaction to everything.

Since we are leaving tomorrow we had some Easter festivities already. My mom came over and brought him a basket with some toys for the beach yesterday. He LOVED the toys! Today Jason and I bought Declan a few toys and that was his "basket" this year. We then went over to my grandmother's house for an egg hunt and lunch with my parents and my niece and nephews. My parents have the kids today because my sister is getting ready for the trip. It was so nice to be with my grandmother. She is doing well, but is slowly forgetting things, and it breaks my heart. It is so important that we make an effort to see her and cherish the memories with her. She definitely LOVED having us all over, but she was pretty tired when we were leaving. These kids can wear anyone out...especially an 86 year old!!! Declan had fun watching his crazy cousins run around and hunt for eggs and spending time with his family.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment