Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our Dear Friend Kaedy




Mom, Declan and I went out to lunch with our dear friend Kaedy yesterday. It was beautiful out so we did lunch in Buckhead at Versano's on the patio. It was a perfect day with the perfect company:-) What a way to start off Spring Break! Kaedy and my dad used to work at Z93 together and our family fell in love with her immediately. She is such an amazing person who has been through more than enough lately (like kicking breast cancer's ass). Kaedy is probably one of the most kind hearted people I have ever met and by far the best listener on the planet. Her smile lights up a room and her laughter is contagious! Declan LOVED Kaedy. He especially liked her voice. We thought maybe Declan recognized her voice, because I listen to her with him on the way to work...and I listened to her when I was pregnant. I think he just liked her because he is very good judge of character and knows who the really good people are and she is one of them :-) We love you Kaedy and continue to keep you in our prayers. You are such an amazing woman and we are so lucky to have your friendship and in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment