Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Car Show

Playing like a good boy...and then....

I'm hungry, mom!



Who needs you? I can get my own bottle. He took all of that stuff out on his own to get it :-)


I'm hilarious and such a big boy :-)




We went to the Norcross car show today. We go every year to support one of Jason's best friends and his family who put the event on. Last year I was pregnant with Declan and we said it would be fun to bring him when we had him...so we did and it was fun. We ran into some old friends of mine from college and had a few adult beverages and reminisced. We had a great time with friends and Declan was perfect. He woke up at 10:30 that morning and was still up at 4:00. He missed his nap, but was absolutely cheerful and perfect. How did we get so lucky? This is one laid back child! It was so nice to introduce him to our friends. Here are some picture of him getting his own bottle. Yes...he went into my diaper bag and got his bottle and started feeding himself. It was precious :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment