Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Magic Tape







Many of you have asked what the kinesio tape looks like, so I took some pictures today after therapy. He will keep it on for 4 days and then I get the pleasure of retaping him after my lesson from the PT today. We have really noticed that it is working and helping strengthen his muscles and prompting him to keep his straight. Believe me...I would rather have the tape then using my hand. Plus he is starting to push me away when I do it. He is still making progress weekly! He was much better during therapy today. I think he is getting used to the routine of going and "playing." He turned around and waved "bye-bye" to the PT today. I think that he melted her heart, but then again who's heart doesn't he melt?!

No comments:

Post a Comment