Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Watch Out!

Sorry, mom! I was just trying to have some fun!
Look at this face?! He can dump water out any day of the week! So adorable!

What are you going to do about it, mom?



This is fun :-)


Notice the soaked pants....



This army crawling is out of control! I took Friday off to take Declan to the doctor and decided to do some deep cleaning in our house. Let me tell you...it is a little more difficult with my army crawler and dog. They both followed me to each room as I cleaned the house. It made it a lot harder to clean, but it was fun! Here are some pictures. Declan crawled to the dog's water bowl and dumped it all over the floor and laughed as he did it! I am sure if there was food in the bowl he would have eaten it too. Apparently it was one of my favorite things to do when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment