Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home & New Playroom!
















Jason and I talked a lot this weekend and we both decided that we are not ready to move. We are going to stay here for at least another year. We are just not ready to head north yet and want to live in the city awhile longer. Our house is pretty small...maybe a little over 1000 square feet...but I love it. I feel safe here, I love the view of the skyline from the window and front porch. I love the backyard where we grill out and play with Declan and Dixon can roam around. I love being in the city, but having the trees all around us and I love that I do not have to do yard work. Point is...I love it here and we are not ready to buy right now, so why move north and pay the same amount of rent? We moved last year when I was 8 months pregnant. I just want to enjoy my summer without the stress of finding a new place and moving on top of teaching summer school...just to do it all over again in a year when we will be ready to buy a home.










I spent most of the weekend cleaning and reorganizing since we made the decision to stay. I want our friends to be able to come over with their kids and have room for everyone and a place to stay for people if needed. So...that is what I did. I cleaned the hell out of the place, made a playroom for Declan and his friends, and organized the loft for company to stay over and did some baby proofing. I am feeling much better about our cute little home. It is perfect for our little family for now :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment