Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend in the A

BUSTED!!! Commando crawling all over the place and getting in to everything! Time to baby proof this house I guess!


Me, Declan and Davis (Notice how much better he is holding up his head!!!) YAY!



Best of friends! WAR EAGLE!



My boys having fun as usual :-)



He is too cool, what can I say?







He is cuddling now after his nigh time bottle. I am in heaven! He fell asleep in my arms the past two nights and I love it!




We went house hunting this weekend, but were unsuccessful:-( We will keep searching for the perfect home for us. Declan and I were both feeling not so great this weekend, but we made the most of it. We met my friend from college, Davis and her husband Daniel, for lunch on Saturday. I have not seen Davis since we graduated! We were both in the same major and bonded immediately and have kept in touch ever since. They live in Huntsville, but they were in town because her husband competed in a triathlon. We haven't seen each other in 8 years, but it felt like no time had passed. That is when you know it is an amazing friendship. I absolutely adore her and her husband who is just as genuine and nice as she is. Other than that we pretty much took it easy this weekend.
























I got a text message at about 6:30 this morning from my sister. Very, very sad news. Staci was taken to the ER by ambulance this morning to find out that she had miscarried. I cannot begin to tell you the sadness I feel for her and the family. Staci has had great pregnancies and this just came as a shock. I know that miscarriages happen for a reason and that the precious baby was not healthy enough, but it still sucks and is so sad. My sister is one of the strongest women I know and will make it through this with our support and the support of friends. The kids were very sad too and trying to make sense of it which is so hard for a child. Please keep the family in your prayers during this sad time. We love you, Staci!!!














1 comment:

  1. Stefani,
    I am so sorry for your sister and your whole family. I know from my miscarriage how horrible it is. I am so sorry. This is something you never wish on anyone. I know you are hurting too for her. Hug her and be there for her. Sad to say it never really goes away, but the pain will ease little by little. I still think of the baby we lost last September.. She would have been born next week. Now we are excited about Cooper but we still think about her.
    Love, hugs and prayers to you wonderful women!

    ReplyDelete