Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

So happy to be this little boy's mother!!!
MUAH!!!

War Eagle, mom!!!


Get away paprazzi! I am trying to eat!



Loves the mesh teether with fresh fruit, frozen fruit or ice!!!




Hanging with dad. Notice the shaker?! Training him early :-)






The WORLD'S greatest dad and grandfather hanging with Gavin!






My boys!






The moms and their babies...don't forget about baby "C" hiding behind Kara!








Laying on Cyn Cyn









The most amazing mother and grandmother on the planet!!!










Army crawling all over the place!











Peek-a-Boo!












I had a very nice, first Mother's Day. We celebrated with my mom and sister and family on Saturday at my parent's house. It was so nice to have all of us together. On Sunday, Jason and Declan took me to my favorite mexican restaurant for brunch. I am so happy to finally be a mom. It is the hardest job I have evere had, but definitely the most rewarding. I am so thankful to have my mom and sister as role models! They are amazing moms! Of course my mom is the WORLD'S BEST mom :-) Thank you mom for all you have done and continue to do for me and my family! You are my best friend and I love you more than this world!













No comments:

Post a Comment