Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, May 8, 2010

So Very Proud

So sweet!
Debbie reminding him to "be good."




Declan and Maw Maw



So very proud of this boy, I think he was pretty proud too!




Most of you know how important my students are to me...in fact when I tell you that I love them like they are my own...I am not just saying it. I truly mean it. I was invited to one of my student's first communion today. Debbie, Declan, and I went this morning to see him and to be a part of his big day. I cannot go into detail about this child, due to privacy and teachers getting sued for anything and everything these days, but this was a really BIG deal for him. Watching him today definitely brought Debbie and I to tears. I could not have been more proud of my B! He has worked so hard this year and I have seen so many wonderful changes in him. It was such a wonderful ceremony! I had to take Declan out a couple of times...no not for crying...he was belly laughing at Debbie! I can't take those two anywhere! He ADORES her and thought she was BEST. He loves his Maw Maw (and so do I)!

No comments:

Post a Comment