Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, May 30, 2010

We Have a Crawler...Again!!!

This showed up on my camera from the Cullinan's! So cute!
BFF's!

In my big boy PJs!


His head is to the right!!! YAY!



My helper :-)




And he's off...towards the tiger? War Eagle!





What were you so worried about, Mom?






What viral infection?







Up and so proud....








Going....









One of my closest friends from high school, Kristin, came over to cheer us up with food and wine!










We LOVE you Kristin!











You can see the only tooth he has :-) Cheese!












This is good, Mom!













He had his first Mum Mum and loved it :-)














Declan is crawling and back to himself!!! What a lllloooonnnggg 4 days!!! He started crawling early this evening and crawled all over the place and was even pulling up on his own! I'm hoping this was just a bad virus but don't you worry this mom is on it and will follow up with this. This is probably the most scared I have ever been in 29 years of my life. I am so happy our little guy is happy and able to move again. I cannot begin to tell you the sigh of relief I had when he started crawling. I yelled so loudly I thought he might never do it again:-) I want to thank anyone who is reading this blog. It means that you care enough about me and my family and said a little prayer for us. It is so nice to have the friends and family that we have. I am so thankful for all of you everyday and appreciate you more than you will ever know. I snapped some pictures of him back to himself. If you look at the pictures you are going to think I'm crazy...I swear it was bad. Again...thank you for thinking about us! I will keep everyone updated. We are still giving him Motrin but hopefully we can stop that tomorrow. I may have overreacted in many people's opinion, but I couldn't help too. I have seen a lot and have friends that have been through so much, but it is way different when it is your own child.

2 comments:

  1. SO glad he is back to normal!! You did everything right and you were NOT overreacting. You are his Mommy and you kept him safe. I remember when Drew had pneumonia at 10 months old and Corey and I were so freaked out about his breathing that we slept in his room on a blowup mattress so we could be there if something happened :) Again, we are so happy that Declan is back and now you can de stress and enjoy your little man!
    Love, The Garners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was out of town for a couple days and missed so much in your life! I am SO glad that he is back to normal and feeling better! What a scary few days for you guys. I'm so sorry. When Hannah had a cold last week I was paranoid! It's just how we are wired as moms. You definitely did no overreact. You love your little boy and only want the best for him. You are a wonderful mom and a great friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete